Lead Security Analyst | On-Site, Arizona
united states • Security Operation Center • Full-Time
The Novawatch team is here to assist you through your entire managed security process. Novawatch provides customized 24/7 managed detection and response (MDR) services from our state-of-the-art security operation center located in Scottsdale Arizona. Our team is composed of solution experts that will ensure you are protected from threats and intruders.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we are looking to add an experienced Account Executive to our growing team.
Keeps the organization’s proprietary and sensitive information secure. Works inter-departmentally to identify and correct flaws in the company’s security systems, solutions, and programs while recommending specific measures that can improve the company’s overall security posture.
- Ensuring that the company’s digital assets are protected from unauthorized access
- Securing both online and on-premise infrastructures
- Review metrics and data to filter out suspicious activity
- Finding and mitigating risks before breaches occur
- Front Line if a breach does occur, leading efforts to counter the attack
- Generate reports for IT administrators and business managers to evaluate the efficacy of the security policies in place
- Help to make the necessary changes for a more secure network
- Create training programs and modules to educate employees and users on proper security protocols
- Keep the company’s security systems up to date
- Create documentation and planning for all security-related information, including incident response and disaster recovery plans
- Keep up with the latest trends in cyber security.
- Training or experience in the following areas: penetration testing, intrusion prevention, incident response, computer forensics, and/or reverse engineering
- Experience in cyber security, firewalls, network security, information assurance, Linux, UNIX, security information and event management (SIEM), application security, security engineering, and security architecture
- Detail-oriented and have an analytical mindset
- Interpersonal skills
- Certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker, CompTIA Network+, CWAPT Certified Penetration Tester, and/or Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst.
- Full Time
- The compensation Range for this role is based on the national averages. The actual salary offer will be based on experience and expertise of the successful candidate